Here we are inside of Week #3!
Today, I thought that I would share with you a handful of lifestyle habits that I have found to support a more yogic existence. Maintaining these positive changes within my daily rhythm is not always easy – but for the most part I try to live them.
Your Year of Living Yogically challenge for this week is to choose one of these vital practices to follow:
- Be mindful of what you eat and how much
- Drink at least 6 glasses of clean water each day
- Get at least 7 hours of sleep every night
- Eat vegetarian at least 3 days this week
- Wake up slowly – consider/record your dreams
Maybe you already do a few or several of these things. Super! Then choose one that you don’t do or one that may be more difficult for you to follow. See if you can stick with it for the whole week.
I have found it critical to develop harmony between my practice and the rest of my life. My lifestyle needs to support my practice in order for my practice to support my life.