After skirting around a bit this last week, we are finally back on track with Chakra Three – the Manipura Chakra.
The seat of our power, this chakra is responsible for giving us our drive – our strength. Consider what makes you feel strong and move ahead full steam.
If you are on the timid side, flexing your Manipura muscles is a good idea. However, if you tend toward perfectionism or the need for status and recognition, drop back into a more restorative backbend and let the chakra cool off.
Here are some tips for keeping your Manipura chakra on course:
- Deep Breathing
- Use lemongrass to become that focused warrior
- Sit on a sunny rock and meditate
- Try your hand at painting, drawing or another visual art
- Set goals or intentions & write a list of steps that get you there
- Choose a mantra and repeat it a few times each day